BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, January 7, 2011

SELAMAT HARI LAHIR ALYA



Lets get clear here. As your sister, I just wanna say happy birthday. You're getting old. So do I. Technically, People are getting older everyday. Whatever. I don't wanna talk about getting old. Erm ,you know i love you and I always do. Yap, maybe it seems really awkward here but I just hope you don't read my blog. And one more thing, I'm sorry for everything that I did wrong. Sometimes, I drive you mad or forbid you from do something like this or that.. But that doesn't mean I don't like you. I just don't want you to be like me. I'm not the best person for you. Just get ready for a real life. You'll get through all the sorrow and happiness in your life. Be strong. Allah is always by your side. Life isn't sad. We make it sad, but it's just a way of seeing things. i see life as beautiful, and only this we can really make it beautiful. if we see hate, all we're gonna have is hate. Just be who you are. Good luck. Make Mama and Abah proud of you . May you gain more blessing from Allah swt. I am stopping now.. I have to save the good stuff for the full stop. :P




0 comments: