BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Gaia Layouts »

Friday, April 3, 2015

Numb Pil

"Would be nice if I have numb pils, right?", she said with her low voice. Trying to crack a smile.

"What for?", he asked with so many doubts in his head. "Don't tell me you want to kill yourself", he continued.

"Nah, I just... Well it is for my heart. This sick and broken heart. I don't want to feel this kind of pain anymore. It hurts a lot", she said in her sobbing voice.

"Nobody cares anyway. Do you ever feel like every single person you care about cares someone else more?", she kept on talking. And he just listened to her. Waiting for her to calm down.

And he said, "I do care, like a lot. And I believe there are so many people out there who care for you. You don't have to live like this. You don't have to punish yourself for being like this. You are who you are. Stop blaming yourself and find your own way of happiness", he looked at her with the honest and sincere affection.

"Hey, they hurt you. But you don't have to be weak. Show them that you are perfectly fine. That you are beyond of their expectations. And that's more than enough."

0 comments: